The Developer Economics Partners Program
The mission: Developer Economics is SlashData’s developer research program, the largest independent research program on a global scale. Twice per year, we reach out and engage thousands of developers of all shapes and sizes across the globe. We have a clear vision: To help developers understand the world and the world understand developers!
Become a media partner: Our Media Partners are an important pillar in our global developer outreach helping us spread the word about our survey amongst their community of developers. In exchange we provide valuable marketing benefits to their product or community needs.
Who is a good fit: Our Partners program is a good fit for :
- Developer Communities & Associations
- Internet and software & hardware vendors
- Tech media & Developer Conferences
- Accelerators, Incubators & co-working hubs
The voices of developers of all sizes and flavors are valued to us! From the largest Internet and software company to the smallest local Meetups, if you have a community of devs, we will welcome you in our Partners program!
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure: Get your brand, news and activity in front of 40,000+ developers globally
- Data Trends & Insights: Get valuable data trends to help you understand your community
- Content: Content: Access unique, useful content for you to share with your devs and help them find out the most important development trends
When is the next survey taking place? Developer Economics Survey Q2, 2018 will be launching in April! But it is not too early to get involved! Find out how - Just email us! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get back to you to answer any questions and let you know how we can partner!